Requires rank 55 and costs 3910 credits.
PRO SERIES: High caliber rail slugs deployed through heavy automatic firing mechanism. Built from maxed out Mag-Rail Jr. Upgradeable.
The Mag-rail Pro is an extension of the Mag-rail Jr., being upgradeable to L19. It takes on the appearance of the Auto Rifle and is faster firing than the Mag-rail Proto, but deals less damage (the Mag-rail Proto has a higher damage stat than it says) per shot. Compared to the Auto Rifle, it fires slower (but reaches the same rate of fire with more upgrades) but as Pro weapons are, it is also stronger by far. It has taken over the Vaporizer as the weapon of choice for the highly skilled players.
It is quite a versatile weapon, being effective and accurate at any range and also has a large ammo capacity, which coupled with it's rate of fire and stopping power, is able to freeze players on the spot at any distance if you are able to hit them. Players pinned to a wall are less of a threat and can be dealt with quickly and it also helps to stop being shield bashed by a player with the Beserker Shield active.
Just like the Auto Rifle it is able to score headshots, and taking into account the damage and rate of fire of this weapon, makes it deadly. Although, without headshots, the damage dealt by this weapon is relatively low compared to others.
- The only thing you need with this gun is headshots!
- If you have great aim and hit the head constantly, it can become a killing machine and own the other weapons.
- It can take anywhere from 3 - 5 headshots with this gun (not a lot considering the rate of fire) to eliminate a player depending on the level of upgrades. This goes down to 2 - 3 if you have a damage amp active, making the gun even more deadly than it already is.
- There are no specific combinations for this weapon as it is suitable with any armor but generally it is best to have an armor with a high targeting stat such as the Infiltrator or Sniper to reduce the number of headshots required to kill a player. It is effective in any map; all you need is headshots.
- With upgraded rate of fire, this is the deadliest weapon in the game paired with Infiltrator. Infiltrator has the speed you need to chase or run away while giving you TS to gun down your opponent. The damage is fairly small but is made up with fast firing rate.
- Before purchasing this weapon,you may want to consider trying the Mag-Rail Proto. For experienced players that are familiar with the Infiltrator/Gravhook/Magrail set, the choice entirely depends on preference. That said, the Mag-Rail Pro is the more economic choice; power players will mostly still use Protos.
|Base||L11 / Cost||L12 / Cost||L13 / Cost||L14 / Cost||L15 / Cost||L16 / Cost||L17 / Cost||L18 / Cost||L19 / Cost|
|Damage||14||15 (lvl 57)||735c||16 (lvl 62)||790c||17 (lvl 67)||840c||18 (lvl 72)||880c||19 (lvl 77)||915c||20 (lvl 82)||945c||21 (lvl 87)||___c||22 (lvl 92)||___c||23 (lvl 97)||___c|
|Ammo||40||42 (lvl 58)||550c||44 (lvl 63)||590c||46 (lvl 68)||625c||48 (lvl 73)||660c||50 (lvl 78)||695c||52 (lvl 83)||730c||54 (lvl 88)||___c||56 (lvl 93)||___c||58 (lvl 98)||___c|
|Rate of Fire||L10||L11 (lvl 56)||735c||L12 (lvl 62)||790c||L13 (lvl 66)||840c||L14 (lvl 71)||880c||L15 (lvl 76)||915c||L16 (lvl 82)||945c||L17 (lvl 86)||___c||L18 (lvl 92)||___c||L19 (lvl 96)||___c|
|Zoom||L10||L11 (lvl 59)||550c||L12 (lvl 64)||590c||L13 (lvl 69)||625c||L14 (lvl 74)||660c||L15 (lvl 79)||695c||L16 (lvl 84)||730c||L17 (lvl 89)||___c||L18 (lvl 94)||___c||L19 (lvl 99)||___c|
|Reload||L10||L11 (lvl 60)||550c||L12 (lvl 65)||590c||L13 (lvl 70)||625c||L14 (lvl 75)||660c||L15 (lvl 80)||695c||L16 (lvl 85||730c||L17 (lvl 90)||___c||L18 (lvl 95)||___c||L19 (lvl 100)||___c|